Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Wishing for nicer weather


I took this pic when it was more pleasant to hang out in the backyard. It's too cold out now, though we really haven't had a very bad winter so far.
We had to go out today to Mt. Healthy Schools admin office to look for paper work. ECOT online school was supposed to send our son Derek's records there but they couldn't find them. I went home and called ECOT and they will send copies directly to Lifeskills where we are trying to enroll him.
Recent vinyl on my turntable: Carpenters - A Song For You; George Gershwin - The Works for Solo Piano; Nat King Cole - Ramblin' Rose.
Currently reading: Nietzsche - Thus Spoke Zarathustra; Christopher Ricks - Dylan's Vision Of Sin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm happy to hear from you. Anonymous is OK but I'd appreciate a clue.