Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday pics

Hope everyone is well.  There seems to be a bug making the rounds of everyone we know.  We had to reschedule Derek's eye exam so we wouldn't spread germs there.  Here are some old pics and some new ones.  Hope you enjoy!

Shhh, be vewwy, vewwy quiet, I'm hunting wabbits!


Friends, romans, fungi - lend me your ears!


Jelly Ear Fungus, sometimes called Judas or Jew's Ear.


Golden Ground Cherries hiding inside...


"Don't worry, stewardess, I speak Chive..."


Universe in a dewdrop.

4 comments:

  1. These raindrops are very neat. Your camera does a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the water shots too! Very good brother! Hope everyone is feeling better! Still waiting on the baby bump pic to appear!!!!! :)
    Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you all are better, pics are great as usual. When are you guys coming down? Love you
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. That rabbit scat looks like cannon balls! Fun pictures Barry. Hope you've got the bugs at bay. I'm reading you from Columbus.... ~Lili

    ReplyDelete

I'm happy to hear from you. Anonymous is OK but I'd appreciate a clue.