Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Car Trouble With A Baby Chaser


I don't think there is anything I hate more than car trouble.


We had kept awesome grand-daughter Logan overnight.


Then it was time to take Derek to his last driving class.


We loaded Logan into her car seat, with a bottle packed for after we dropped Derek off.


She picked that time to be hungry, and the van picked that time to not start.


She is such a good baby but I never heard such crying from her, and poor Derek was trapped next to her, baby wailing next to him and the class clock ticking in his head.  We gave up on the van and took her inside and fed her.


We called AAA (great investment!) for a tow to Bob's Colerain Tire (great service!) and called the driving school to see what they could do for Derek.  Well, what do ya know, they had a power failure and cancelled class that night!

3 comments:

  1. Wow- timing was great. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those precious Logan pictures though. Makes me smile just seeing them. xo ~Lili

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, she sure chases the blues away. I gotta get a video of her soon just to hear her - she does this high pitched coo that just makes me melt!

    ReplyDelete

I'm happy to hear from you. Anonymous is OK but I'd appreciate a clue.