Saturday, March 6, 2010

New! Improved!!

Greetings, dear Readers!  It turns out I'm not just posting this blog for my own gratification.  In response to your comments and requests I have done a bit of remodeling.  I switched to a whole new layout which puts dark text on a light background for better readability.  It may not look as cool & hip and the photos don't pop the way I like but I'll just have to wear black turtlenecks and my beret more often.  You may find the font to be just a touch larger as well.

I also added a gadget for sharing this blog on Twitter and Facebook - Use that gadget RIGHT NOW!!  I need as many people as possible eyeballing the ads on this page.  And would it kill you to click an ad now and then?

I also added a gadget that Google-searches That Crashing Sound and all that web stuff on my list.  As my postings accumulate it will help find particular items that interest you, your wheat amongst others' chaff, so to speak.

So spread the word, stop back often, leave me some comments.

3 comments:

  1. I went shopping on Overstock.com, I posted to Facebook, and I'm leaving a comment. Sorry I don't tweet...my parrot advises against it...
    ~Love your blog...love you. ~Lili

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and while I'm over here, I might as well leave another comment to tell you I'm a follower too. Unless you put on that ball cap with the double bills that point in opposite directions that says "I'm Their Leader, Which Way Did They GO?" I just searched to find the car I want on Autotrader.com, because it was right there at the bottom of your post, how convenient for your readers that you offer this free service. Okay, just doing my part. Have a great evening! ~Lili

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for getting rid of the black background! I know I just turned the big 4-0 but it was killin me! I will post it on Facebook too!
    Beck

    ReplyDelete

I'm happy to hear from you. Anonymous is OK but I'd appreciate a clue.